Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne.
You can have Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne
- Prepare 350 grams of penne.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of tomato-basilicum sauce.
- You need 300 grams of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 5 grams of fresh basil, roughly chopped.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Andry’s Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Drain. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and tomato sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated..
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 30×18 cm or 33×22 cm baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 200 gr of mozzarella cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the basil. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 100 gr of mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and just barely starts to turn gold. Remove and sprinkle immediately with the remaining Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve warm..