Mouth Watering Orange Ginger Chicken.
You can cook Mouth Watering Orange Ginger Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mouth Watering Orange Ginger Chicken
- It’s 4 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1 stick of celery chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of water chesnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of la choy orange ginger sauce.
- It’s can of water chestnuts.
Mouth Watering Orange Ginger Chicken step by step
- Boil rice on stove reducing heat every 5 minutes until it is tender.
- On stove stir fry diced chicken breast, celery, green pepper and water chestnuts together until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Add sauce, stir, cook on low for two extra minutes.
- Dish up the rice and lay the chicken veggie mix on top and enjoy!!.