Roasted red pepper & bacon bbq sauce. Jarred roasted red peppers are one of those things I often don't have on hand when I need them. Make a roasted red pepper aioli or add them to your next batch of hummus. Easy roasted red pepper hummus recipe with sweet red bell peppers, chickpeas, garlic, and tahini.
If you're roasting one as part of a larger recipe, you can proceed with it right away. Need Roasted Red Peppers for a recipe? Make them at home with Ina Garten's easy recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network; all you need is an oven. You can cook Roasted red pepper & bacon bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted red pepper & bacon bbq sauce
- It’s 32 of ketchup any brand.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon fried crisp.
- You need 3 tbsp of bacon grease.
- You need 1 large of roasted red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of agave nectar.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam marsala.
This homemade roasted red pepper hummus recipe is smooth and creamy and so much better when made from scratch. In an electric food processor, combine garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, and lemon juice. Process until the mixture is smooth. Hummus made with roasted red bell peppers, tahini and spices.
Roasted red pepper & bacon bbq sauce step by step
- Blend everything but ketchup and broth until very smooth,then add ketchup blend completely.I like to use my emersion blender,but a regular one is ok.Add chicken broth to thin if you wish.Store in a air tight jar, should keep for a couple weeks in the fridge..
- Good on anything!.
This hummus is creamy, smoky, slightly sweet and spicy, garlicky goodness! I love to throw roasted red peppers into salads and pasta dishes. And most recently, I have been making roasted red pepper hummus. This Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is packed with freshly roasted peppers, chickpeas and tahini. It's great with pita chips and veggies, and also makes a delicious sandwich spread.