Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood. A simple glaze made with orange juice, orange zest, and a touch of dry mustard turns plain chicken breasts into a tasty dish your whole family will love. I was glad to see a citrus recipe that didn't automatically turn to an Asian flavor. This didn't really make a glaze.
It is no secret that I love a good chicken dish. Quick and flavor-packed chicken drumsticks with a gingery orange-cinnamon glaze. In this recipe, you'll jazz up a basic package of drumsticks with a citrus glaze and a warm hint of spice: grated As a substitute for soy sauce, the glaze here calls for coconut aminos; these are a Paleo-friendly dressing. You can have Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood
- You need 1 cup of Fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heinz 57 sauce,which is a steak sauce, A picture of ot is below..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Enjoy these easy-to-make orange glazed pork chops. Don't just quicken your chicken, give it a good kickin', too! Orange Glazed Pork is something that you should try to make if you want to make your lunch more interesting. If you are a fan of orange chicken, you Remove the cooked pork from the cooking pot.
Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood step by step
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except butter, bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2, about 10 minutes..
- Whisk in butter until smooth and remove from heat..
- This very versatile glaze can be used at the end of grilling chicken, shrimp, scallps, fish, and any cut of pork. Roasted meats and fish can also be brushed with it during the last few minutes of cooking for a delicious burst of flavor. Use extra sauce for dippimg!.
- Store in refrigerator, covered. Bring to room temperature before using. It stays fresh about a week kept refrigerated. It can also be frozen..
Place in a large mixing bowl. Make the orange glaze by combining water, vinegar, and soy. These citrus-glazed pork chops come with a crunchy, spicy slaw that's an unexpected mix of endives, cauliflower and jalapeños with cashews and coconut. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.