You can have Zebra Corn by using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can create it:
Ingredients of Zebra Corn
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kernals popped or 10 cups of popcorn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 of white chocolate.
- You need 1/2 of nuts of your choice (optional).
- You need of Salt.
Zebra Corn instructions
- Pop popcorn in air popper and spread on buttered or silpat covered baking sheet..
- Over medium high heat bring brown sugar, water, and butter to boil.
- Boil a few minutes then drizzle over popcorn stirring and folding to cover..
- Sprinkle salt over popcorn to taste and add nuts if wanted.
- Put in 300° oven for 30 minutes stirring ever 10 minutes.
- Melt and temper chocolate.
- When done baking drizzled milk and white chocolate over pan and place in fridge to set and cool..