Slow Cooked Maple Porter Stew. This Slow Cooker Chicken Stew is full of healthy root vegetables and flavor! It cooks all day in your crock pot, so it's an easy meal for Course Main Dish, Slow Cooker. Keyword chicken stew, crockpot chicken stew, slow cooker chicken stew.
These Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes require no cooking or browning beforehand — simply throw it in and walk away! Easy crock pot dump meals for busy weeknights and back to school! Chicken, beef, pork, or vegetarian — there's something for everyone! You can have Slow Cooked Maple Porter Stew using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Maple Porter Stew
- Prepare 1 lb of Stewing beef.
- It’s 0.5 of onion.
- You need 4 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of big potatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 0.5 pint of Nickel Brook Maple Porter (any porter/stout/brown ale will work, but it wont be Canadian).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of HP Sauce (A1 Steak Sauce will work for those not in the Commonwealth).
- Prepare 0.5 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
When it comes to Slow Cooking we love it and so does our community. Today we are sharing with you our favorite Slow Cooker Soups and Stews and we have something for everyone. We have handpicked a selection that will appeal to all palates and one thing is. A wide variety of slow cooker stew options are available to you, such as metal type, type, and certification.
Slow Cooked Maple Porter Stew step by step
- Dice potatoes and boil until slightly soft (undercooked) place in crock pot..
- Dice onions and mince garlic. Heat up olive oil in a pan and fry onions and garlic. Once onions are caramelized add onions and garlic to crock pot..
- Toss cubes of stewing beef in flour. Fry beef in the onion and garlic pan. Add more olive oil if needed. Once beef is lightly browned add to crock pot..
- Dice remaining vegetables and add to crock pot..
- Add beef broth, beer, tomato paste, hp sauce and spices to the crock pot. Stir it all together well and cook on low for 6 hours. Serve with fresh bread..
All Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew. Filed Under: Featured, Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Soups & Stews. Looking for a chili recipe that is simple to make yet turns up the flavor dial by several notches? This Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Chili will have the family scrambling to the table and you showing. The slow cooker is the ideal candidate for the job; low heat for a long time makes this recipe melt-in-your mouth delicious.