Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad. Perfect for your next picnic or to bring to work for lunch, this Tuna Rotini Salad turns boring canned tuna into a very palatable and nutritious experience! Learn how to make Tuna, chickpea & garden pea salad and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Drain and rinse the chickpeas pat dry and toss with the smoked paprika in a large bowl.
Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well. I find myself dipping into it whenever I go into the kitchen, a spoonful here, a spoonful there. Hello Everyone In today's video I'm making a Delicious Pasta and Tuna salad. You can cook Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad
- Prepare 1/2 box of garden rotini pasta, cooked.
- You need 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- It’s 3 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 C of purple onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of mayo.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 C of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 C of pickle relish, finely chopped.
You must give it a Try. Tuna, canned peas, a little mayonnaise, and a couple of seasonings are all you need to make this super-easy salad. Liked the idea, but canned peas? Second time I used frozen peas and it tasted much better.
Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to package. Let cool. Drain tuna. Boil eggs and let cool. Chop purple onion finely. Chop eggs. Chop pickle relish fine. Now add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Let chill in refrigerator for an hour before serving..
Also, I used the olive oil mayo, not regular. This lunchtime favorite gets a boost of flavor from our Organic Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seafood Seasoning, which combines zesty lemon peel and black pepper with vegetables and aromatic spices. Rotini Salad With Chicken, Green Beans And Radishes. Cold green pea salad with cheese. The Best Garden Rotini Recipes on Yummly