P.F. CHANG’S Orange Peel Chicken(copycat).
You can have P.F. CHANG’S Orange Peel Chicken(copycat) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of P.F. CHANG’S Orange Peel Chicken(copycat)
- Prepare 2 lb. of chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- You need of peel from 1 orange , half zested and half julienned.
P.F. CHANG’S Orange Peel Chicken(copycat) instructions
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks. Put in a bowl and coat with cornstarch..
- Add two tablespoons of oil to your wok. Heat oil on medium high and add the chicken. Cook until browned on both sides..
- Remove chicken from pan. If you have about a tablespoon of oil in the pan go ahead and use it without wiping your pan clean. If not, add a tablespoon of oil, minced garlic and green onions and let cook for about 1 minute, but don't let your garlic burn..
- Add tomato sauce, water, sugar, Sriracha and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add the chicken back into the pan with the sauce. Top with the orange zest and orange strips and mix until all coated, letting it cook for another 20-30 seconds for the chicken to heat back up..