Heathy double chocolate banana bread. Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread made with whole grain flour, gluten-free friendly, sweetened with maple syrup and chocolate chips, of course. So this double chocolate banana bread is kind of amazing. One could argue this would be suitable for breakfast.
If you love classic banana bread, then this healthy chocolate chocolate chip banana bread recipe is going to knock your socks off! To all of the Double the chocolate, yasss. What I love about this particular recipe is that it uses mostly mashed banana for the sweetener with a little bit of brown sugar. You can have Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of honey.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of medium mashed banana.
- Prepare 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- Prepare 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
This recipe for double chocolate & banana bread is set to spark a joy in your life. Please join Roberto Garcia to show you how to make this healthy. Just when you think you've learned one lesson, God comes right back around and teaches you that lesson all over again! This Chocolate Banana Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, decadent, but also healthy!
Heathy double chocolate banana bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5″ loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
You can eat it for breakfast, snack, or dessert! This recipe produces such a moist and decadent loaf, you won't believe it's actually a healthy Double Chocolate Banana Zucchini Quick Bread. (<—-there's a mouthful for. This Double Chocolate Banana Bread y'all. Mixed in along with the bananas is flavorful cocoa powder, and to take it up a notch, we've also got a This Double Chocolate Banana Bread is light and fluffy, perfectly moist and rich, and sweet and chocolatey. You'd never know it's sugar free, high.