Kuey teow goreng (chinese food). This is the authentic recipe for this famous Malaysian street food. (炒粿条). Therefore, Chow Kuey Teow, Char Koey Teow, Char Kway Teow, Keuy Teow Goreng, Char Keow Teow are all the acceptable translation, which means. Cuma kebelakangan ini, saya bolehlah makan kuey teow goreng yang digoreng kering kering ala chinese style.
However, some Chinese restaurants in Indonesia that mainly serve non-Muslim customers might use pork and pork fat. The Chinese term 'Char kuey teow' means stir-fried flat rice noodles. It may have originated from China's province Guangdong but various versions of stir-fried rice noodles are found in many Southeast Asian countries. You can cook Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) by using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Kuey teow goreng (chinese food)
- Prepare of Kuey teow -1.
- Prepare of Tofu -1.
- Prepare of Oil – to fry.
- It’s of Soya sauce -.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup -.
- It’s of Oyster sause -3.
- You need of Salt -to taste.
- Prepare of Spinach – optional (i dnt like so cant add in this recipe).
- You need of Dry chilli paste -4 spoon(soak chilli in water 1/2hr) grind well.
- You need of Water – depend.
It was first sold by fishermen, farmers and cockle-gatherers throughout Southeast Asia. Char Kway Teow is probably the first recipe ever that I'm going to describe as deceptively difficult. What may seem to be quite a straightforward stir fried Even Char Kway Teow at restaurants have broken noodles. So don't expect to see a long noodle pull shot with Char Kway Teow – that photo above is.
Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) step by step
- This is brown rice kuey teow.
- This is tofu, Make a small pieces.
- Soak the dry chilli in water 1/2 hr after Grind the chilli paste well.
- Boil kuey teow in water one by one.
- Stir well., Drain the water for remove wax…
- Wash with cold water and keep aside in a colander. Toss with some oil to avoid sticky.
- Heat a pan add 5 spoon of oil fry the tofu little browny n crispy.
- The tofu came like this..
- Add kuey teow into the pan if u want spinach, add after tofu n add kuey teow..
- Mix well, Add soya sauce 2 spoon.
- Add tomato ketchup 3 spoon.
- Add grinded chilli paste 3 spoon.
- Mix all the ingredients well with kuey teow.
- N after add salt to taste.
- Add oyster sauce 3 spoon mix well.
- Taste the kuey teow if u want salt r spicy.., add that finally. Mix well..
- Tasty kuey teow goreng ready… Nw transfer into the bowl…
Char Kuey Teow is basically flat rice noodles stir-fried with shrimp, bloody cockles, Chinese lap cheong (sausage), eggs, bean sprouts, and chives in a mix of soy sauce. A great serving of Char Kuey Teow is flavored not only with the freshest ingredients, but equally important is the elusive charred aroma from. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Kuey Teow Goreng Chok, Malaysia yet. Be one of the first to write a review! Food taste good but a little bit oily.