Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds. These apple oatmeal cookies are perfect for fall! Packed with apples, walnuts, cinnamon, and raisins, they're a healthy, cozy autumn treat. Oat flour makes them delightfully soft and puffy – no gluten necessary!
Cover and refrigerate the dough for at We used spelt flour and less nutmeg and it turned out great. Next time I'm going to try to add. The Best Oat Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly You can have Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds
- You need 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 30 gr of almonds in pieces.
- Prepare 150 ml of almond or nut milk.
- It’s 50 gr of coconut sugar.
- It’s 20 gr of soya butter.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- You need 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of apple in small pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinammon.
Oats Cookies With Apple And Dehydrated Peach, Fruits, Oats And Almonds Bread, Two Oils Cake With Oats. I love my oatmeal cookies to be chock-full of oats, so I actually use more oats than flour. Be sure to use the instant kind because they provide a better chewy texture. While oats are naturally gluten-free, they're often contaminated in the field or during production, so it's necessary to buy certified gluten-free oats if you need these cookies to be.
Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds instructions
- Cut the apple (any kind in small pieces).
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and stir. Put also the apples and give another light stir. Let it get firm in the fridge for an hour..
- Make small bites with help of 2 spoons and put them in a tray..
- Preheat the oven in 170 degrees and bake them for 12-15 minutes depends the oven..
- Let them cool in the tray for 15 min and….enjoy!!!!.
View top rated Oatmeal apple cookies oat flour recipes with ratings and reviews. Caramel apple oatmeal cookies are a celebration of fall! Shredded fresh apple is added to an oatmeal cookie with chewy pieces of caramel mixed throughout! Once you add the flour into the mixture you want to mix until just combined. The more you mix once the flour is added, the tougher.