Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts.
You can cook Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar, for the Sugar Coating.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon, for the Sugar Coating.
Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Spray the doughnut pan with nonstick spray..
- Mix together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla until it is well blended..
- Stir the flour into the buttermilk mixture. Mix the flour together with the mixture until smooth..
- Fill-in the doughnut pans to about 3/4 of the way..
- Bake doughnuts for 25 to 30 minutes. At 25 minutes, they are done, but if you want a little color to them, then bake for another 5 minutes. Up to you..
- Take the doughnuts from oven and, if you can, let them cool for 5 minutes..
- Now, remove donuts from pan and place them on a baking wire rack..
- Put the cinnamon and sugar together in a sandwich paper bag. Slightly shake the spices together in the bag..
- One at a time, drop your doughnuts in the bag and shake them lightly to cover..
- You can either eat them right away or store them together in a different sandwich paper bag..