Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You can have Chocolate Chip Muffins using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack..