NANA'S Southern New Barbecue sauce. A tangy, spicy, mildly sweet Southern Barbecue Sauce flavor explosion! Don't tell them it's low carb with no added sugar until they ask for the recipe. Saucy, spicy and tangy, but mildly sweet this barbecue sauce is now low carb with no added sugar and of course, no flavor sacrifice whatsoever!
This is the perfect sauce to go with silverside or corned beef. A good kiwi traditional meal – silverside, mashed potatoes, carrots and mustard sauce! Barbecue restaurant. À propos de Sauce barbecue roadhouse southern. You can cook NANA'S Southern New Barbecue sauce using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of NANA'S Southern New Barbecue sauce
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce (15oz) can.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of Ketchup (14oz) bottle.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground all spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground garlic powder.
- Prepare tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of liquid smoke hickory.
La sauce d'accompagnement, la basting sauce, et la sauce marinade, telle que celle-ci. La recette est tout droit originaire de la Caroline du Nord où les immigrés allemands ont apporté la moutarde dans les. Our Deep South Barbecue Ribs are basted with our Melting Pot Barbecue Sauce. It just might be Manage Your Subscription this link opens in a new tab.
NANA'S Southern New Barbecue sauce step by step
- Dice onions, garlic, in a saucepan add olive oil to the pan Saute for 5 minutes.Add tomatoe sauce, tomatoe paste, ketchup,water, brown sugar,molasses,vinegar,,hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, ground mustard , ground turmeric, ground all spice, ,ground onion powder, ground garlic powder , ground paprika, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, hot sauce.. liquid smoke..
- I have grandkids, so I try not to make it too spicy. Simmering for 1 hour on medium low.. When done cool down add to a storage container. Store in refrigerate..
These tender, oven-roasted ribs are basted with our Melting Pot Barbecue Sauce, a sweet and tangy mix of several regional Southern sauces. Married to the most amazing man in the world Love u boo". Southern Comeback Sauce – A Spicy Perspective. This recipe takes cornbread to a whole new level! Tastes just like what was served at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ.