You can have Bisquick Substitute using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bisquick Substitute
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of Butter.
Bisquick Substitute instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a stand up mixer about 2 minutes..
- Just add the appropriate amount of milk to make your favorite pancakes or biscuits..
- As an example, 2 1/4 Cup bisquick and 2/3 Cup milk for biscuits. Or 2 Cup bisquick, 1 Cup milk and 2 eggs for pancakes..