Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce. This is my favorite homemade BBQ sauce. It uses a whole bulb of garlic, and lots of honey. We've taken one of the easiest party appetizers and amped up these BBQ meatballs with honey and garlic.
This honey bbq sauce recipe is sweetened with honey and brown sugar, and made nice and spicy with both jalapeno and habanero peppers, though Toss in the garlic and cook another minute, until garlic becomes fragrant. You'll be able to smell its awesomeness. I LOVE the smell of cooking garlic. You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste, 6 ounce.
- It’s 3 of to 5 tbsp minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (or more to taste).
Roland honey & galric bbq sauce is from singapore. It is a semi-thick dark brown colored sauce. A wide variety of garlic bbq sauce options are available to you, such as liquid, pasty, and solid. Homemade Vegan BBQ SauceMaking Thyme for Health.
Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients is a medium saucepan..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to simmer for 20 minutes..
- This will thicken a bit when cooled. Can be stored in refrigerator for a week or 2 if you get it to last that long!.
I used to buy this Bull's Eye's Honey Garlic Bonanza in Montreal (where the other giant rolls down the prices), but it's been more than a year that it isn't sold anywhere on the island. I bought a few bottles as this is a must for pork ribs and chicken. This Honey BBQ Chicken is sure to be a hit at your next barbecue! There is something about making your own sauce that makes your food taste so much This Honey BBQ Chicken is so great for family barbecues! And the homemade honey BBQ sauce is amazing!