Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies.
You can cook Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 125 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 40 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of zest of 1 large orange.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar/brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil/canola oil/grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 of Large egg.
- You need 8 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, toasted.
Orange-Nut Chocolate Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 170° C. Line a 9 x 9-inch square pan with baking paper, leaving extra edges for lifting or grease the pan..
- In a large bowl, combine and mix the following ingredients..
- Sift the following dry ingredients into the bowl of liquid mixture. Mix using spatula..
- Fold in the nuts to the mixture and pour and spread over the lined/greased baking pan. Bake for 15-20 mins at 170° C..
- Let it cool completely before slicing..