Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling.
You can cook Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling
- You need of CAKE.
- You need 3 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk, I used whole milk.
- Prepare 10 of Andes Peppermint crunch candy, broken into pieces.
- You need of FROSTING AND FILLING.
- You need 1 of recipe Whipped Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting / Filling 8recipe attached in direction step #.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare of A nder Peppermint Crunch candy, shaved.
- Prepare of Andes Chocolte mint candy, shaved.
Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 4 – 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray, line bottoms with parchment paper spray paper with bakers spray as well. Parchment paper is needed as the candy added to the batter will stick without parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until creamy, add flour and milk and stir in just until moist, beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended..
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Divide batter evenly in pans.
- Bake for about 14 to 16 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 mons on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- FROST CAKE.
- Place 1 layer, bottom up on serving plate, frost with some Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting /Filling, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343039-peppermint-whipped-cream-frosting-and-filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up and frost.
- Add third layer, bottom side up, and frost.
- Add fourth layer , bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Decorate cake with the shaved Andes candys..
- Chill cake at least 1 hour to set frosting before slicing.