Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- It’s of For Crust.
- You need 2 cups of cinnamon graha cracker crumbs.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of packed light brown sugar'.
- It’s of For Filling.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room tenperature.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream'.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Cinnamon Sugar Swirl.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown suar.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpourpose flour'.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon'.
- It’s 6 of tablespoonsbutter.
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 8 by 8 baking pan with foil, spray foil with bakers spray..
- Make crust.
- In a bowl combine graham crumbs, brown sugar and butter,.
- Press into pan and bake 10 minutes, cool on rack. Leave oven on.
- Make Cinnamon Swirl.
- Combine in a saucepan the brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter, cook, stirring over medium low heat until smooth. Set aside.
- Make Cheesecake Fillimg.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese. Salt. vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in.
- Add sour cream and fold in.
- Spread 1/2 of cheesecake Filling over Crust abs smooth out. Using 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in mounds and swirl through batter.
- Swirl with skewer.
- Top with remaking cheesecake fillimg.
- Add remaining cinnamon mixture, dropping in mounds and swirling like before with a skewer. Bake about 35 to 45 minutes until just set with center slightly jiggly. Cool compleatly on rack to room temperature thecover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Lift foil to remove entire cheesecake and cut into bars.