Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce. Salt and pepper the steak on all sides, place in a resealable plastic bag. Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, beer, cummin, chili powder, brown sugar, soy and Worcestershire sauce, pour over the steak, seal the bag well. A spicy chili-flavored rub is used to add depth and complexity to grilled flank steak.
Delicious, easy, and healthy steak cobb salad with homemade avocado cilantro lime salad dressing. This flank steak recipe is so delicious, easy and versatile. The cilantro lime marinade is super This cilantro lime flank steak is the way to my heart right now. You can have Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam Masala (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak.
- You need of Creamy Avacado-Cilantro Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Avacado.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 2/3 cup of Plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare of All the rest.
- You need 3 slice of Fresh ginger.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots (coarsely grated or cut into matchsticks).
- You need 1 bunch of Scallions (cut lengthwise into 3 inch stips).
- It’s 6 cup of Rice (optional).
And back in those days, I sat on a towel in the front yard with a boom box blasting and a stack of Sweet Valley High. Delicious, easy, and healthy Steak Cobb Salad with a homemade avocado cilantro lime salad dressing. Recipe LINK below! – To get the. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious.
Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce instructions
- Cut steak across the grain into approximately 1 x 3 inch slices..
- Prepare marinade: In a medium bowl combine honey and water to form a thin liquid. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and mix well. Add steak and refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined..
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron), over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and ginger slices. Heat until ginger is fragrant and oil starts to sputter..
- Drain marinade. Add 1/3 of steak slices to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning slices halfway through. Transfer to plate and repeat 2 more times with remaining meat, using 2 more tablespoons of oil per batch..
- Add the carrots to the skillet and toss, then return all the meat to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add scallions. Serve with rice and sauce..
Drizzle over the tacos and your done! Bite into our delicious Chipotle Flank Steak with Creamy Cilantro Sauce made with Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise and chipotle peppers in adobo Sweet and Sticky Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork) – Pups with Chopsticks. This tangy and spicy Brazilian flank steak marinade will have your senses singing. The Best Cilantro Sauce Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly Garlic Cilantro Sauce, Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce, Chipotle Flank Steak With Creamy Cilantro Sauce.