You can cook Cinnamon Twists using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Twists
- You need 1 pkg. of Active dry yeast.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water divided.
- It’s 4-4 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 4 tsp. of Ground cinnamon.
Cinnamon Twists step by step
- In large bowl dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water. Add 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, milk, butter, egg and remaining water. Bear in medKim speed for 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form soft dough..
- Turn dough into a floured surface; knead until smoth and elastic (about 6-8 minutes). Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let ride in warm place for 1hr or until doubled..
- Punch down dough. Roll into a 16×12in. rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over butter. Let dough rest for 6 minutes. Cut lengthwise three times. Cut each strip ten times. Twist and place in greased baking sheets. Cover and let ride for 30 minutes (or until doubled)..
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown..