Fluffy vanilla cupcakes. These vanilla cupcakes are the perfect soft and fluffy vanilla cupcake! I have done a lot of testing and am proud to say that I finally have my favorite version to share with you! In this Oh Yum video Anna shows you how to bake fluffy vanilla cupcakes.
These cupcakes are perfect for birthday parties and baby showers and they always disappear fast which is why I always make a double batch for gatherings. Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again. This recipe is the one I will be using all of the time from now on! You can cook Fluffy vanilla cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Cupcake flour or Canadian Flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- You need 3/4 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
These are the best classic vanilla cupcakes. The best moist and fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe made from scratch. These amazing vanilla cupcakes get their flavor and velvety texture from buttermilk. These are fluffy, soft, light, and simply perfect vanilla cupcakes.
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ flour , 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds)..
- Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute).
- Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin..
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full..
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting..
These homemade vanilla cupcakes are simply perfect. By far the fluffiest cupcakes I've ever made, not to mention soft, cakey. Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and fresh raspberries. When baking cupcakes, one of the most important things is the moisture content, which helps the cupcakes stay soft, fluffy, and moist. These are the ultimate fluffy, moist and delectable Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting you'll ever sink your teeth into!