Home Made Vanilla Extract.
You can have Home Made Vanilla Extract using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Home Made Vanilla Extract
- It’s 1 cup of Vodka.
- You need 3 each of Vanilla Pods.
Home Made Vanilla Extract instructions
- Slice the vanilla pods in half lengthwise to expose the seeds, leaving the top intact. Cut if needed, to fit in jar/bottle..
- Place pods in the jar/bottle along with the vodka. Seal the jar/bottle and give it a shake..
- Store in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks. I like to keep mine for at least a month before using..
- Give the jar/bottle a shake every other day or so for the first 2 weeks..