Rigatoni with Ground Turkey.
You can cook Rigatoni with Ground Turkey using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni with Ground Turkey
- You need 1 of large pack ground turkey (I used a 2.5 pound pack).
- You need of Olive Oil (Enough to coat bottom of large pan).
- Prepare of Onion, 1 large, chopped.
- Prepare of Green Pepper 1, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper,.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- You need of Fresh Garlic, about 6, minced (I used garlic powder because I ran out of fresh garlic).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried Basil.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of small cans Hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Small White Beans (undrained).
- You need 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of box of Rigatoni.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
Rigatoni with Ground Turkey instructions
- Sauté Ground Turkey in large pan with olive oil until slightly browned,then add chopped onion and chopped green pepper…….Cook until ground turkey is no longer pink and onion and green pepper are soft…….
- Add all dry ingredients to ground turkey and stir well…..
- Then add tomato ingredients,white beans, and sugar and simmer for about 1 hour slightly uncovered…..Stir occasionally…..Turn off heat after 1 hour…..
- Meanwhile boil Rigatoni until al dente….Don’t forget to add some salt to your boiling water!.
- Drain rigatoni, then add to ground turkey mixture and mix all very well…..
- Enjoy with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top ! 😊.