Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy. This is a mildly spicy, flavorful gravy you can pour over chicken, turkey or just plain mashed potatoes. It is very similar to a certain fast food chain's Cajun It was ok and something very different from the gravy we're used to having. But he did say if he had the choice he would choose brown gravy or milk.
Goat Intestine gravy is a very rare. Although researchers argue that goat milk contain high amounts of saturated fats that would lead to a rapid increase in body weight, the other benefits of goat milk makes it a product worthy of consumption. Here are few countries that top the world's list of goat milk production. You can have Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of tablespoons of salted butter.
- You need 2 of tablespoons of AP flour.
- It’s 1 of cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of cup of fresh Nubian goat milk.
- You need 6 of ounces thinly sliced smoked deli ham, julienned.
- It’s 1 of (3 ounce) can of sliced mushrooms, drained.
- You need 1 of (10 ounce) can of Rotel (milder) tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- It’s 2 of teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of teaspoon of salt.
Vegan Biscuits & Gravy made from scratch with pantry staples are the ultimate morning comfort food! This classic, hearty breakfast recipe is super easy and Warm, flaky buttermilk biscuits and good old-fashioned country gravy, it's a delicious combination that takes me on a journey to my younger days. I have you make double the spice mix you need, in case you are making cornbread dressing on a Cajun cooking is rich, deep, full of flavor. It is not necessarily rip-your-lips-off spicy.
Cajun Country Goat Milk Gravy step by step
- In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, make a blonde roux by melting the butter in the skillet and then mixing in the flour. Stir the paste around until it is turns light tan in color. This process should take about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add the ham and mushrooms. Stir and toss for about 3 minutes, allowing the roux to coat them..
- Add the chicken stock. Stir until the stock and the roux form a thin paste..
- Add the black pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and continue stirring for another 3 minutes..
- Add in the goat milk, Rotel tomatoes & chilies and stir 5 more minutes. You can adjust the gravy consistency by adding a little more chicken stock if necessary..
- Serve over your favorite biscuits..
Whisk in the milk, then the broth and drippings, then the sherry and wine. Taste and add salt and pepper. This is a list of goat milk cheeses. Goat cheese is produced using goat's milk, the milk of domestic goats. The milk is commonly used to make cultured dairy products, such as cheese.