Banana Bites. Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Banana Powder. A Medley of the Perfect Tropical Flavors, these Bites make a Pure Match of Bananas, Mangos, Goldenberries & More. These frozen chocolate covered peanut butter banana bites are the perfect healthy warm weather treat.
Chocolate almond butter banana bites make for the perfect healthy sweet treat. Frozen banana slices are layered with almond butter, then gently dipped in a thin layer of chocolate. These Banana Bites are hands-down one of our family's favorite recipes. You can have Banana Bites using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bites
- It’s 1-2 of bananas.
- It’s 110 of g(4 oz) any chocolate.
- It’s of Desiccated coconut.
They're healthy, inexpensive and easy to make (which equals a happy mommy and daddy). Every time you take a bite the banana. Frozen banana bites are made of sliced bananas topped with peanut butter and coated in chocolate and toffee bits for simple bite-sized desserts all ages will enjoy. Have you ever made banana bites like these?
Banana Bites step by step
- Peel your bananas and trim off the ends. Chop the flesh into 6 pieces..
- Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl. Put the bowl over a pan of warm water to melt your chocolate stirring occasionally. Leave to cool slightly..
- Push a straw or skewer through the banana pieces, then coat with the chocolate(It should not be perfect).
- Roll the banana pieces in coconut or sprinkles. Put then in the frige, wait and serve..
- Now have fun eating your banana bites! :).
I'd love to hear what variations you've tried! How To Make Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Banana Bites. Banana Bites With Chocolate Make Easy At Home I of course had to pay tribute to the famous banana stand. (“There's always money in the banana But instead of awkward chocolate frozen bananas, I decided to go with some slightly cuter “bites”. Dip one side of each banana bite in chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.