Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes. Shredded Colby Jack or cheddar cheese, for topping. Simple Truth Organic® Plain Low-Fat Yogurt, for topping. Turkey Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, using Blount Fine Foods Turkey Chili.
These chili-stuffed sweet potatoes are full of healthy ingredients and perfect for watching the game or weeknight supper. They're packed with protein, fiber, vitamin A with no shortage of flavor. This Turkey Sweet Potato Chili recipe is so good, you might want to double it!! You can make Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Lean Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 C. of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Non-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Russet Potatoes, baked.
- You need of Hot Sauce, if desired.
Stir in hot sauce and tomato sauce, and simmer over low heat to combine flavors. After stuffing your sweet potatoes with chili and cheese, simply pack each one into an individual, microwave safe container. While the sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the small batch of chili. Add the ground turkey and olive oil to a large pot.
Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ground turkey, cook, breaking up while it browns..
- When turkey is almost cooked through, add spices and diced tomatoes..
- Let finish cooking and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Open up the potatoes lengthwise, divide chili among the potatoes. Top each with ¼ C. of cheese and a few dashes of hair sauce, if using..
Sauté the turkey over medium heat. I used cheese and hot sauce as a topping in this recipe. Tahini-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Quick-Pickled Onions and Currants. Sweet Potato Turkey Chili – just five basic ingredients for this delicious real food chili recipe! Sweet potatoes, black beans, turkey, onions, and spices.