Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca).
You can have Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca) using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca)
- You need of pasta fresca.
- Prepare 400 grams of 00 flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 small of leek.
- You need 70 grams of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca) instructions
- Let's begin with the pasta recipe: Sift the flour into a large bowl, then arrange it to form something similar to a volcano.
- Break the eggs (4) in the middle of it and whisk them together with salt and olive oil using a fork.
- Slowly fold the eggs into the flour, using your hands.
- Keep kneading the dough (vigorous movements using your palms!) for at least 10 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball, cover with a rag and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Now, the filling: Cut leek into slices and sear it in a pan with butter.
- Stew potatoes, peel and mash them.
- Add parmesan, eggs (2), leek, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes: stir until homogenous.
- Let the filling rest for 60 minutes in the fridge.
- Let's begin making ravioli! Cover in flour a flat surface and roll out the dough to form a very thin rectangle (2mm or 1/12"), you can use a pasta machine if you have it.
- Along the longer side of the rectangle, on the upper part of it, put a teaspoon of filling every 4cm or 2".
- Cover the filling with the lower part of pasta of the same rectangle, press on the edges to bind the two layers of pasta.
- Cut ravioli with a ravioli stamp or a cog.
- Put the ravioli you cut on a tray covered in flour so they not stick together.
- They are now ready to be boiled (just few minutes) and mixed with your favorite sauce! You can also freeze them to use it whenever you want!.