Cran-orange pecan salad. Orange juice and pecans give the salad a lovely sweet nuttiness. Orange Pecan Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe for Mixed Green Salad with Oranges, Dried Cranberries and Pecans.
For salad: combine ingredients, adding pecans and oranges last. This Cranberry Kale Salad is made with Mandarin oranges and candied pecans. It's such a delicious recipe, even people who hate kale will love this salad! You can have Cran-orange pecan salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cran-orange pecan salad
- It’s 1 of baby romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 of bag pecans halved.
- Prepare 2 of mandarin oranges peeled and halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries cut in half.
- Prepare 2 oz of blue cheese crumbled.
- You need 6 piece of bacon cut bite size.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion sliced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Learn how to make Orange-Pecan Mixed Green Salad. Place the lettuce, oranges, pecans, and goat cheese (if using) in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, shallot, oil, salt, and pepper. Add to the salad and toss.
Cran-orange pecan salad instructions
- Take pecans, oil and brown sugar mix ingredients together in skillet on medium high heat until pecans are candied. Toss all ingredients in a medium serving bowl excluding the lettuce..
- Toss lettuce in and chill. Serve with my cranberry orange chicken and cran-orange vinaigrette..
Bibb lettuce Iceberg lettuce Glazed pecans Mandarin oranges. Mix egg and sugar and mix with nuts. Tear lettuce and spinach into bite-size pcs; toss with orange sections and onion in large bowl. Drizzle pecan dressing over salad and toss again till all ingredients are lightly coated. Easy, delicious and healthy Cran-pecan spinach salad recipe from SparkRecipes.