Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce. Lean and flavorful, and should be thinly sliced against the grain when carving. Get superb flavor and tenderness with this incredibly easy Dijon Flank Steak recipe. Fire up the grill and savor simple deliciousness.
Pour the marinade over both pieces, rubbing it in with your fingers on all sides. Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let rest, lightly covered with foil, while you make the sauce. Flank steak is marinated in a flavorful blend of soy sauce, red wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in this tasty grilled dish. You can cook Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce
- You need 2 lb of Flank Steak.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sriracha (or Hot sauce).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of capers (drained well).
I like to serve flank steak with a sauce and if you pour the marinade over the steak before roasting you are left with an awesome gravy that is great over potatoes too! Juicy flank steak is paired with a buttery caper and shallot pan sauce. Though my visit to Stockholm was four long years ago, I've thought of this steak with caper sauce ever since I returned home and have always meant to try and replicate its memorable flavor. Rub flank steak with Dijon mustard.
Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce instructions
- Mix garlic, steak seasoning, smoked paprika, worchesteshire sauce and red wine vinegar. Whisk in olive oil. Place meat in shallow dish and coat it evenly in marinade let stand 15-30 minutes..
- Heat grill pan or outdoor grill to high heat. Grill flank steak 6-8 minutes on each side.(The steak will be a medium rare to medium. You may cook the steak longer if you prefer) Remove steak from grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting the meat against the grain..
- While steak is grilling you can prepare your Dijon Caper sauce..
- Over low heat melt the 3 tbsp butter. Slowly whisk in white wine, mustard, worchesteshire, sugar, salt, heavy cream and capers. Let sauce come to a slow boil to cook off the alcohol in the wine about 2 minutes. Turn off heat. Sauce will thicken while it cools..
- Drizzle sauce over your portion of flank steak. ENJOY!.
Coat both sides of steak with fresh ground black pepper. Pan-fried pork chops with a creamy Dijon mustard sauce. We eat a lot of pork in this family, even given my father's Germanic I made this with a pork tenderloin that I had cut into thick steaks. I pounded the steaks a little before searing them. As they cook so quickly, I.