Rigatoni Bake. Loaded with rigatoni pasta, ground beef, two different types of cheese and plenty of sauce, this hearty and comforting casserole will have everyone at the. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook rigatoni according to package directions until al dente. Rigatoni is a great family weeknight meal.
Here is a recipe that was made for freezer banking! All the flavor and lusciousness of lasagna without all the tedious work! Cook rigatoni according to package directions. You can have Rigatoni Bake using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni Bake
- Prepare 6 oz. of Rigatoni pasta.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 10 oz. of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 5 Tbsp of Parmesan, grated.
Fry hamburger and spread over noodles. This rigatoni bake is a great everyday meal for the family. This rigatoni bake makes an excellent everyday meal for the family. Serve this pasta dish with fresh baked cornbread and a tossed salad.
Rigatoni Bake step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on pkg. Drain and rinse throughly. Place pasta in sprayed 8X8 inch baking pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheddar over pasta. Pour sauce over top and sprinkle with the rest of the cheddar and Parmesan..
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through..
This baked rigatoni is a grown-up version of macaroni and cheese. The tomato sauce, judiciously spiced with hot red pepper flakes and embellished with diced bright yellow bell pepper and pungent.. Vegetarian Rigatoni Bake Recipes on Yummly This baked rigatoni recipe from RAGڮ combines Mozzarella, Ricotta, and Parmesan for a creamy, cheesy dish that'll satisfy your taste buds. Pour the white sauce evenly over the top and sprinkle with the cheddar.