Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery. Banana bread is a great way to use overripe bananas. Skip the white flour and sugar and make this healthier whole wheat banana bread recipe with jaggery. Thus began a search for a healthier banana bread suitable for babies and kids and I landed upon this recipe.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking. Banana halwa with simple ingredients available at home. You can cook Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery
- It’s 2 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 of Medium size ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Jaggery (crushed into powder).
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanila Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnomon Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped walnut.
- You need 3 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
Learn how to make banana halwa step by step pictures and detailed method. In a heavy bottomed vessel, heat banana puree with jaggery, sugar. Once it starts boiling, add lemon juice. This gives a nice taste as well as prevents turning burfi.
Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery instructions
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture.
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well..
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture.
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it..
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min.
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done..
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min..
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊.
Eggless banana bread recipe – Soft, delicious and moist eggless banana bread, can be made with whole wheat Slice eggless banana bread with a serrated knife. More banana bakes, Banana cake recipe i don't hv jaggery powder. how can i use jaggery chunks ,do i hv to melt it or sth else?? can. This wholemeal banana bread recipe is so rich and yummy, the kids won't even notice it's made with wholemeal flour. This delicious banana bread has the goodness of yoghurt and wholemeal flour and keeps for several days. Vegan Wholemeal Banana Bread – a healthy twist on a family favorite!