Chanar Jilipi Recipe.
You can cook Chanar Jilipi Recipe using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chanar Jilipi Recipe
- It’s 2 litre of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 4-5 of cardamom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 cup of vegetable oil for deep fry.
Chanar Jilipi Recipe instructions
- Take milk in a pan & boil it to medium flame..
- When the milk starts boiling start adding vinegar at that time.Keep stirring and adding vinegar slowly.Stir 1-2 minutes slowly in low flame and let the milk curdle.After that when the chana (cottage cheese) is fully separate from greenish water,turn off the flame and strain through the strainer..
- Wash the chana (cottage cheese) with running cold water,Now transfer the chana over the cotton cloth and squeeze the cloth gently to remove the water from it.Then hang this cloth somewhere for 1 hour to drain out all the excess water..
- Take a plate put the chana on to it.Add all-purpose flour,baking powder in to the plate.Knead it well until the mixture turns into a soft and smooth lump free dough..
- Now divide the dough into equal small balls.Roll them out on a flat surface to a long cylindrical rope shape and from the rope gently shape it into swirl or like a pretzel..
- Following the same process prepare rest of the Jilipies..
- Now to prepare the sugar syrup, add water,sugar and cardamom in a wide pan.Put the flame on medium & bring it to boil & stir the sugar syrup occasionally.Let the sugar syrup boil until little thick & sticky.keep aside..
- Heat the enough oil in a heavy bottom pan.Put flame on medium,deep fry the Jilipies in batches until golden brown..
- Transfer the fried Jilipies in to the prepared warm sugar syrup immediately and keep them soaked in sugar syrup for 3-4 hours..
- Enjoy it chill or warm or at room temperature..