Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad.
You can cook Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad
- It’s 2 (3 oz) of packages of strawberry jello.
- You need 1 package of no bake jello cheesecake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2tbsp granulated sugar.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 5 ounce of package of glazed or praline pecans.
- Prepare 4 cups of crushed pretzels.
- It’s 2 cans of mandarin oranges.
- You need 14 oz of can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad instructions
- Start by preparing strawberry jello by package directions. Allow to set up in the refrigerator until it is like egg yolk texture otherwise the fruit will sink.
- In your package of no bake jello cheesecake you will find a bag of Grahm cracker crust. Mix crushed pretzels, finely chopped praline pecans, and the package of Grahm cracker crumbs along with (1/4 cup of sugar + 2 tbsp) & 2 1/2 sticks of butter melted. Your mixture should stick together.
- Place even amounts of mixture in the bottom of serving dishes..
- Combine the package of cheesecake mix with 1 cup of milk. Cream together cream cheese and remaking 1/4 cup of sugar. Add in sour cream at the end.
- Place on top of pretzel crust layer in even amounts. I recommend a piping bag. All is to set up for an hour before adding jello layer.
- Take canned cranberries mix with chopped mandarin oranges and mix with strawberry jello. Place on top if cheesecake layer and allow plenty of time to set up overnight.