Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies. These Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Cookies will be the star of your cookie tray – they've got the soft and chewy texture of a chocolate chip cookie, with the most amazing bright flavors from the cranberries and orange zest. These are an irresistible cookie you won't be able to get enough of! These healthy almond cookies are naturally gluten free and deliciously soft.
These cookies are perfectly soft with rich buttery flavor. These orange-flavored cranberry cookies are tart and delicious, not to mention beautiful. *I used fresh cranberries and sliced them in half (not chopped). I thought they were the perfect size when the cookies baked. *Some of the other reviews suggested adding vanilla extract, but I think that almond. You can cook Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of each vanilla, almond extract.
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 Tbs of fresh orange zest, divided.
- You need of For topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
Cranberry orange oatmeal cookies that are nutty, chewy and full of season's flavour. How to make almond meal at home? I do not follow a gluten free diet but rather keep everything in balance. Therefore, I never buy gluten free flour mixes as I find many people like me do not have them on hand.
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies instructions
- With an electric mixer, beat butter for 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl occassionally.
- Add sugar. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- Add extracts, salt, and 1 Tbs zest. Mix.
- Slowly add flour as you mix.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Roll into log shape (about 2" around), wrap in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Cut log into about 1/4" thick cookies.
- Arrange on lined cookie sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks.
- As cookies cool, put chips into microwave safe dish.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between.
- Once chocolate is smooth, using spoon, drizzle cool cookies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining zest on top and allow chocolate to set up.
- Store in air tight container.
Low Carb Gluten Free Cranberry Almond Biscotti Cookies Recipe. I stocked up on unsweetened dried cranberries so you may see some more cranberry recipes from me this year. My cranberry orange cookies are another terrific recipe for this time of year. Cranberry Orange Cookies made with whole grain flour, cashew butter, and dairy-free. A healthier take on the classic holiday cookie recipe.