Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce. A lower carb low in fat easy to cook turkey meatloaf recipe that will have people craving meatloaf. These mini-meatloaf cupcakes cook much faster than regular meatloaf which can take up to an hour or more. They also are easier for quick freezing or defrosting, packing for lunches, or taking on-the-go.
Season beef to taste with salt and pepper. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. This cheesy and delicious muffin-tin dinner has it all (and then some). You can have Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of chipotle peppers, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of Mashed potatoes and basil for topping.
These honey garlic chicken wings are baked in the oven until nice and crispy and then coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce. Easy to adjust the recipe to make the wings mild in flavor or add a little. After savoring these meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato "icing," you may never make meatloaf the same way again. Try this simple recipe for meatloaf cupcakes.
Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chop onion, bell pepper and garlic. Place in a food processor or blender. Blend until well combined. Melt butter in a saute pan over medium high heat. Saute the blended vegetables until the onions are tender and the extra moisture has evaporated. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, cooled vegetables, Worcestershire sauce and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Form the ground beef into baseball sized portions; place in a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners..
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chipotle peppers and honey. Spoon the sauce over the meat. Place the muffin tin on a cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F..
- Garnish with any extra sauce, and top with mashed potatoes before serving. I use a cupcake frosting piping set to swirl the mashed potatoes on top of the meat like it's frosting. Enjoy!.
Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. Went looking for meatloaf recipes today after you posted the pizza video on. These meatloaf cupcakes are bound to excite your children. The first time my kids saw these, they Meatloaf was never one of my favorite meals growing up, but when I married my husband, who adores this American favorite, I knew I had to figure something out to make it suit my taste and cooking style. Tender and juicy oven baked mini meatloaf topped with a sweet and tangy glaze.