Rigatoni Broccoli Bake.
You can have Rigatoni Broccoli Bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni Broccoli Bake
- Prepare 250 grams of Rigatoni.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Butter or Margerine.
- You need 1/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of fresh broccoli (frozen works).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated italiano cheese.
Rigatoni Broccoli Bake instructions
- Cook rigatoni el dente, meanwhile cook Broccoli in a separate pot.
- Melt butter in saucepan, mix in flour, stir until it starts bubbling.
- Stir in milk. Stir until it boils and thickens.
- Add parmesan cheese, all the spices and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Drain pasta and broccoli once cooked, put the cheese sauce, paata and broccoli together and mix.
- Put mixture into a baking pan and sprinkle italiano cheese on top..
- Bake uncovered at 350°F oven until cheese is melted.
- Serves 12-15 average pieces.