Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups.
You can have Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups
- You need 4 slices of cinnamon swirl bread, crusts removed.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grpund cinnamon.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- You need of sweetened whipped cream.
- It’s of fresh fruit.
Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll each bread slice out flat woth a rolling pin.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread on each bread slice.
- Roll up and dip in melted butter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on prepated pan and bake about 20,inutes until golden.
- Serve hot with whipped cream for dipping and fresh fruit.