Vanilla Mousse with Berries..
You can cook Vanilla Mousse with Berries. using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Mousse with Berries.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of milk. can use low fat and just as good..
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of 8oz container of coolwhip-thawed-can use fat free but the taste is better with original..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chambord or other raspberry liquor..
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries, strawberries, & blackberries.
Vanilla Mousse with Berries. step by step
- Whisk pudding, milk, vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Add container of cool whip and use rubber spatula to fold into pudding. Do not mix..
- In separate bowl add berries and chambord .refrigerate until chilled..
- Chill 6 martini glasses and layer berries and mousse. Top with a dollop of whipped cream..