Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry.
You can have Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry
- You need 500 gm of Red snapper.
- It’s 150 gm of Shallot onion.
- It’s 150 gm of Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Green chilli.
- You need 10 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Lemon size Tamarind.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Gingelly oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Urid dal.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 10 of Curry leaves.
- You need leaves of Few Coriander.
Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry instructions
- Clean the fish and keep aside. Soak tamarind in warm water for 15 minutes squeeze the juice and keep aside. Peel the shallots and cut into fine. Chop the tomatoes into fine. Slit the green chilli..
- Heat oil in kadai add urid dal, cumin, fenugreek seeds. Once fenugreek and urid dal change colour add green chilli, garlic and curry leaves. Saute for a while..
- Now add chopped onion and saute until it change golden brown. Now add chopped tomatoes and saute until tomato turns into mushy..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Now add coconut milk and tamarind water. Let it boil nicely..
- Once the oil came out of the sides add salt, fish and reduce the flame. Once the fish done switch off the flame..
- You can adjust tangy, chilli taste according to your taste buds. Tasty cumin fish curry ready..