Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan. This Coconut Chia Pudding is made with just a couple of ingredients: almond milk, coconut milk, chia seeds and vanilla for the base. This easy chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep. It's the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert.
For some reason the idea of eating something that. This is a very quick pudding recipe with chia seeds, almond milk, and fresh strawberries, requiring no cooking and no fuss! All Reviews for Almond Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding. You can have Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan
- Prepare 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- It’s 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
This Coconut Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy to make and is loaded with coconut flavour. What I love about using coconut milk to make chia pudding is that it's a little bit richer than using Top this chia pudding off with some strawberries and coconut chips. Store this chia pudding in the. The basics to making chia seed pudding are simple.
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan instructions
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
Chia seeds are a protein-packed wonder food. Strawberry: Add ½ cup fresh strawberries to the blended recipe. Or, try blending fresh strawberries into a juice and use as part of the liquid in the. Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason. When stirred with water, juice, or milk, the seeds gel up and thicken, creating the most To make this creamy dessert, simply puree a couple big handfuls of strawberries in a blender with coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and lime zest.