Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This Watermelon Pizza Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best.
This watermelon pizza will quench your thirst, is loaded with electrolytes, has some added protein from the yogurt, and topped with vitamin-rich fruit. Serve this watermelon pizza at your next picnic, or serve it up for a healthy dessert. Something about summer makes me want to eat fruit all day every day! You can cook Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza by using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can create that:
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- It’s of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- It’s of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- You need of Oranges.
- Prepare of Apples.
- You need of Bananas.
- You need of Feta cheese optional.
- Prepare of Granola optional.
This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family's favorites treats during the summer. You don't have to turn your oven on, and you don't have to feel. Check out our new fruit pizza recipe with watermelon, blueberries and yogurt. Because this “pizza” recipe is fun to make and fun to make, it helps improve your mood while boosting your health.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza step by step
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
The watermelon crust and berry topping are loaded with antioxidants such as lycopene and anthocyanins. This Watermelon Pizza is a super simple and fun snack to make! You can play around with it using different fruits! This watermelon pizza is one of my favorite summertime dessert for picnics and barbecues. It's healthy, easy to make and customize, and so fun for a crowd.