Tangy Twisted BBQ Sauce. This sauce gets its sweetness from apple juice, honey, brown sugar, and molasses, and its tang from vinegar, ketchup, and spices. I used it on pork turkey chicken and it was great! My wife did not like the tang so I made a batch and left out the pepper.
I'm finally happy enough with it to make it worth sharing! We moved on from bottled salad dressing in my house to our own homemade versions years ago, but for some reason, BBQ sauce still came from the store. Quick video tutorial on how to make a fast family famous tangy sweet and spicy BBQ Sauce from scratch with a hint of mesquite hickory smoke flavor to kick. You can cook Tangy Twisted BBQ Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy Twisted BBQ Sauce
- You need 2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 dash of allspice.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of chili powder.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
The low carb condiment series rolls on, this week I have a sugar free BBQ sauce recipe that you guys need to make. The flavors of this homemade BBQ sauce. This Kansas City-style homemade BBQ sauce recipe is super quick and easy to make, and full of the best tangy, smoky and slightly-sweet flavors that everyone is sure to love! Tacos/quesadillas/burritos: BBQ sauce is a great way to give your favorite Mexican dishes a different twist.
Tangy Twisted BBQ Sauce instructions
- What you'll need:.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl on medium speed for 3 minutes..
- Pour into a saucepan and heat on medium heat, stirring constantly until it starts to bubble..
- Turn the heat to low and let simmer for at least 40 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat and dress up whatever food you like with it :).
Store Home Gift Cards Merchandise Clothing Sauces & Rubs Check Balance Logout Login. Wango Tango Habanero Hot BBQ Sauce. An intensely raucous blend of hearty spice infused with habanero & cayenne peppers. For a tangy twist on your usual Easter ham, try this recipe, which flavors the pork with creamy homemade barbecue sauce. In medium bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, milk, and smoked paprika.