Dreamsicle Cookies.. white chocolate orange.
You can have Dreamsicle Cookies.. white chocolate orange using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dreamsicle Cookies.. white chocolate orange
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 6 of drops red liquid food color.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 15 of drops yellow liquid food color.
Dreamsicle Cookies.. white chocolate orange instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in both extracts, egg, sour cream and both food colorings. ( food coloring is optional, it just gives it the orange look).
- Stir in flour, cornstarch and baking soda until well combined..
- Fold in white chocolate chips..
- Drop by the heaping tbl. Onto a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are golden..
- Let stand a few minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Makes about 2 dozen large cookies..
- To make an alchoholic version, sub all the extracts for orange vodka..