My Cinnamon bun apple pie.
You can have My Cinnamon bun apple pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Cinnamon bun apple pie
- Prepare 5 of granny Smith apples.
- It’s 1/2 C of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cans of cinnamon rolls.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream.
My Cinnamon bun apple pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel and cut the apples thin and put in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch. Put this mixture over the apples and coat all..
- Roll out each cinnamon roll in flour until thin and coat the bottom and sides of a greased pie pan for bottom crust. Save some for top crust..
- Layer the apples in and then put the rest of the cinnamon rolls on top of the apples making top crust. Pinch the rolls together to close the pie crust. You don't want holes..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 8 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Drizzle the icing all over the pie..
- I serve mine warm with vanilla ice cream. Deliciously sweet!.