Cinnamon crusted almonds. Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds. You wouldn't believe how quickly a batch of these almonds disappears at my house! And they are a treat I feel better about feeding my family versus cookies, although we.
They are going to love them! These Cinnamon Toasted Almonds are a healthy snack option for during the day and only require Once these Almonds are tossed with cinnamon and toasted to perfection they are good to go and. Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: This is a simple recipe for cinnamon roasted almonds that doesn't require any fancy ingredients or equipment. You can cook Cinnamon crusted almonds using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon crusted almonds
- You need 1.5 of lb.s of raw almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of egg white.
I make a few batches each holiday season for snacking. Cinnamon Pear Galette with Almond Oat Crust. You can make these vanilla cinnamon candied almonds right at home, for a fraction of the price you'd pay at a Sweet, crunchy candied almonds coated in a mouthwatering vanilla and cinnamon crust. Until then, you are just going to have to take my word for it.
Cinnamon crusted almonds instructions
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Mix the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl until there are no lumps and it is the consistency of sand..
- In a large bowl, mix egg whites and vanilla together till blended..
- Add the almonds to the egg mix and coat well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the almonds and mix well to coat..
- Spread the almonds out on the baking sheet in a single layer..
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes..
- With a spatula, mix the almonds up on the baking sheet. They will seem a bit gummy in texture but it's ok..
- Place back into oven and cook for 30 more minutes..
- Leave them on the baking sheet to cool down. Break them apart as desired. I like them in little clumps..
A lame comparison to actually getting your own bite, I admit, but one that will have to do. This fabulous Almond Crusted Cinnamon French. Makes the perfect Christmas gifts for friends and family, co-workers, and neighbors! Add the cream of tartar, almond extract and cinnamon beating until stiff peaks form. Save money by making cinnamon roasted almonds at home.