Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake.
You can have Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (113 g) of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 pcs of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of matcha powder.
Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F). Line two medium size loaf pans with parchment paper and slighlty grease. Set aside..
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder until incorporated..
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at time then add the vanilla. Mix until just well combined..
- In a measuring cup, combine milk and sour cream..
- Gradually add dry ingredients and milk mixture alternately to the wet ingredients. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Equally separate batter into two bowls. Add cocoa powder into one and matcha on another. Mix well until just well combined..
- Place dollops of batter alternately into your loaf pan making two layers. Swirl the batter using tha back of a spoon or anything similar..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the center sets. Cool for about 30 minutes and slice into equal portions..