You can cook Garden Spaghetti using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden Spaghetti
- It’s of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of crushed tomatoes with basil.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- It’s of linguine.
- It’s of water for boiling linguine.
- It’s of salt for boiling linguine.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil for boiling linguine.
- It’s of large leek.
- It’s of celery.
- It’s of baby carrots.
- It’s of capers.
- You need of caper brine.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of ground mustard powder.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese at serving.
Garden Spaghetti instructions
- Cook the pasta with salt, water, and olive oil..
- Slice your vegetables on a bias..
- Heat the oil in a pan and add all the vegetables except the capers. Add the spices and salt. Sauté for 20 minutes covered. Then mix in the crushed tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese. Simmer 15 minutes covered. Add in the linguine..
- Mix well simmer if dry add a little pasta water. Now add the 2 tablespoons heaping of capers and 2 tablespoons of the brine. Mix in well..
- Let rest covered for 7 minutes then stir and serve add parmesan cheese to taste. If too dry add pasta water. I hope you enjoy!.