Baked Rigatoni from Lisa.
You can cook Baked Rigatoni from Lisa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Rigatoni from Lisa
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of chopped tomatoes, pureed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 lb of rigatoni.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 8 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
Baked Rigatoni from Lisa instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Chopped garlic and saute in oil for about a minute..
- Meanwhile boil water and cook up the rigatoni..
- Puree the tomatoes and add dry ingredients to tomatoes in pan with the garlic. Not cornstarch..
- Bring sauce to a boil, simmer until about 1/2 the volume..
- Stir cornstarch into the milk, and add to sauce. Cook to thicken. (the original recipe used cream and no cornstarch).
- Drain pasta, pour sauce and 2/3 on Parmesan over it. Stir together and put into a baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes and then serve..