Fried RAKHI💝. Fried rice is a popular dish in the Asian cuisine especially Chinese food. The dish is made of rice stir fried in a wok with other ingredients such as eggs. Nigerian Fried Rice puts a spicy, flavorful spin on the traditional fried rice and is appealing on its own or served with a variety of other African food.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added. Neel ties Saraswati's rakhi – Qurbaan Hua. Before tying a Rakhi on their brothers hand the sisters first tie a Rakhi on the Tulasi plant and the another Rakhi on the peepal tree asking for the protection of nature – Vriksha Raksha Bandhan. You can have Fried RAKHI💝 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried RAKHI💝
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
- It’s packet of Instant pistachio pudding.
- It’s 1 glass of milk cold.
- It’s of Nuts optional to decorate.
- You need of Melted chocolate to decorate.
Rakhi Cards – Send Raksha Bandhan wishes cards to your brother and sister through Dgreetings Rakhi Cards. Rakshabandhan is a festival to cherish the love and affection shared between sisters. Suicider fried by high voltage electrocution in India. win confused. Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi – Send rakhi gifts for bhaiya and bhabhi online from Floweraura.
Fried RAKHI💝 step by step
- For RAKHI ÷mix flour,sugar,butter and baking powder.
- Make a hard dough and let rest for 30 minutes at least.
- Let's start and take a small ball from dough and make thick layer round shape or cut by any round tool.then fry it at medium flame.
- For long sides just make thick flat and cut long strips and deep fry them.
- Frosting÷take pistachio pudding packet and mix with one glass cold milk then mix with mixer or blend until get thick frosting.
- Just after cooling down the fried stuff start decorating and freeze it.enjoy yumm rakhi and make many more sweet shapes with this idea.stay safe stay healthy.
This Rakshabandhan, be all set to celebrate the bond of love with adorable Rakhis for Bhaiya Bhabhi. rakhi. the bracelet-like thing that is tied around brothers or "bhaiyas" during the Hindu festival of Raksha bandhan. It symbolizes the brother's vow to look after his sister/friend/person he likes to make fun of. Главная. Вторые блюда. Абхазура (Georgian Fried Spicy Meatballs – Apkhazura). Rakhri or Rakhrhee (Punjabi: ਰੱਖੜੀ) is the Punjabi word for Rakhi and a festival observed by Hindus and Sikhs. In the Punjab region, the festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated as Rakhrhya. Silver Rakhi Disigner Rakhi Kundan Rakhi Rakhi Sets Fancy RakhiRakhi with Sweets Rakhi with Chocolates Kids rakhi Hampers Pearl Rakhi Toy rakhi Stone Rakhi Express Rakhi Delivery.